Friday, August 5, 2011

Gavin's Room: Before (before is an understatement)


I'm almost embarrassed to post photos of Gavin's room. He has one toddler bed and plastic storage drawers...and lots of books/toys. I guess it will make for a very dramatic 'after' reveal when I finally get done. Here are some photos:

The toddler bed has such a tiny footprint in the room, it looks kind of sad (yes the bed is messy, that's because I only bought a sheet that fits, the blanket is a twin and doesn't really fit the bed). You can see some of the paint colors I've tested on the wall.

You can see books and toys in abundance, just begging to have someplace to live.

The cute hanging organizers are from Target, we probably won't need them for this room after Gavin finally gets a dresser.

Getting real - all of those boxes and bags on the floor on the left side of the closet are boy's clothes from 0-3t, I am looking forward to the day when we can get rid of all that baby stuff we have to save! That will solve a lot of storage issues!

No comments:

Post a Comment